Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

This is my first blog for my AICE Media Studies projects. My name is Ben and this blog will be about the process of my projects throughout the course. I will walk you through the production of my projects and how I will make my progress when producing them. I was born in Hollywood and now live in Plantation. I’m 16 years old and I have a strong passion film and I hope to have a successful career as a director/actor. I grew up doing things like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, and other activities.
I have lived in three different homes in my life because living expenses were too high after budget cuts cost my father his job. We moved into a rental home where we searched for an affordable permanent home for almost six years.

The schools I went to were Hollywood central elementary school. I really loved going there and had a good amount of friends that I still talk to. I also went to Beachside Montessori Village because my brother and I switched schools. Being at Beachside was fun because most of my other friends moved to the same school. I was at beachside from 2nd grade to eighth grade and then graduated to high school. I didn’t always enjoy school as I have struggled with some subjects. But now I’m at Fort Lauderdale high school. I plan on attending savannah college of art and design to pursue a career in film.

I have a dog that I have had for 14 years. His name is Clyde he is a black lab. He may not be the smartest dog but he’s definitely the sweetest. I also have a cat that I have for a shorter amount of time but he’s around the same age. These two animals have been with me for most of my life. I hope that my blog is helpful. I also hope that my work is well done and well executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment