Friday, September 18, 2020

Group Blog

So I do have my group. I was worried that I would have to do this project by myself. The people in my group are me, Joaquina and Amy. I worked with Joaquina last year. I'm glad to be working with her again because she has proven to be a diligent worker. I have had only a couple interactions with Amy and I know her through Joaquina so I expect that she will be a good and contributing member to this group. We haven't started our discussion on what our short film will be but I look forward to what my group members have in mind. I think that each of them can bring a lot to the table. I have a feeling that my group members will have a lot of good ideas. I'm relieved that I have a group. This project would be a lot harder for me if i was by myself. I would have anyone to help me film, because my parents work all week and my brother is at college. I think that me and Joaquina having previously worked together will be a great bennefit to our work. We have an established trust in each other to get our job done. Joaquina being good friends with Amy will have a good effect on our work as well. They have known each other longer so that will work well. I'm curious to see how this group will work together. I have a lot of anticipation to work with the members of this gorup. I have no doubt that this group will be a good fit. We may have a few creative differences along the way but that's perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment