Monday, September 14, 2020

Welcome back!

     So here we are, months later, still in quarantine. It's exciting to be back behind the wheel, I'm looking forward to seeing what this year brings. I wonder what challenges await me. I wonder if the choices I make along the way will be the right ones. I'm excited to get back into the creative process. I think it's pretty obvious that my overall feelings on my return to this class would be excitement. I think I would also say I'm a bit worried. I'm a bit worried becausse the fact that we are still in quarantine will heavily affect the process of making the short film. I'm thinking I will see if my group members from last year are available or willing to work together again. I plan on getting in contact with them again and proposing the idea of getting the group together for this final project. My main concern is how will we make the short film. I need to create an idea for this project that we can build around the quarantine so we can still effectively create this project. It's good to be back. I have concerns, but still I remain optimistic. There will deffinitely be hurdles to get over. But what is the creative process if there aren't any hurdles to get over. The road ahead won't be easy, but I enjoy a challenge. Overall there's a lot to look forward to. But there will be a descent amount of struggles due to quarantine and the requirement of social distancing. But all there is left to say is: welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment